2009年12月13日星期日

same~tired~~really~

erm~

maybe~

ours problem is ~~haizz~~nth lah~

all my wrong lah~

i nvm~

try try try~

to be a very not like me de me bahc~(KEI KEI..U REALLY CHANge ATot)

tat is i really wan?dunno lehx~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOVE

~i become LOSER~

got some place can let me hide?? i wan alone~
D
if really got chance~i hope can leave KL~go other place start a new life~

relax~RITE?

Sometime~i choose working to make myself busy~busy until wun think alot~think about sad think~busy until dun wan eat also nvm~hope jz can make myself BUSy~

CRAZY yahx~XD
enen~

time to rest~good 9 all~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KEI KEI !!YOU REALLY CHANGE ALOT!!








today 1st happy thing~and also is last~

~thx 某人~din angry me again~^^

2 条评论:

  1. dun think so much la..
    let the things flow~
    still got me here =)
    cheer up~~

    回复删除
  2. yea~
    keikei in my heart forever nvr change
    gambateh !!

    回复删除